DEAR 2025... LITTLE BY LITTLE

Personally, a lot happened to me in the past year. A lot of experiences, a lot of lessons (now I know I know). 

At the time, I felt I was in the worst phase of my life, and maybe that's true but I've realized that I was also in the most "learning" phase of my life so far. 

Now, I'm in 2025 with renewed vigor, a tweaked mindset, and a little energy. 

The last time I connected with you guys was on the first day of last year. Now, I'm making this comeback with my little energy and allowing God to make it much. 

There's a chance for failure, yes but will I let that stop me? What do you think my answer is? 

Let's build, not focusing on the fear of failure but the excellence of our work. It may come with some difficulties, but surely, we will win. 

Little by little, step by step, steady, and surely, we will win! 
Let's move together this year. Let's do big things this year, and let's keep in touch. 

Yours Always,
Ogbonnia H.D. 

P.S.: I have stories to tell you. Do you want to hear them? 

P.S.S.: oh you thought we were done? No fear, more is coming. 

#Delight_inks 
#Dee_Light_House

Comments

  1. Try to remain consistent this time,you wishy washy blogger 😩😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so expiring ! With courage and patience we all will win this year my darling girl .. i have missed you a lot here , nice to have you back

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm trying to rectify the issue with the comments. Thank you for your patience.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back, Barr Ogbonnia! It's inspiring to see you emerge from a challenging phase with renewed energy and a growth mindset.
    Your resilience and determination to build excellence despite potential setbacks(which are inevitable) are truly admirable.

    I love your emphasis on focusing on excellence rather than fearing failure. Your message is a timely reminder that success is often a result of perseverance and continuous learning.

    I'm excited to hear the stories you have to share and look forward to witnessing the big things you'll accomplish this year. Your enthusiasm is contagious, and I'm sure your audience(including me) are eager to join you on this journey.

    Best wishes for a fantastic ride in 2025, and I'm excited to stay in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back, Barr Ogbonnia! It's inspiring to see you emerge from a challenging phase with renewed energy and a growth mindset.
    Your resilience and determination to build excellence despite potential setbacks(which are inevitable) are truly admirable.

    I love your emphasis on focusing on excellence rather than fearing failure. Your message is a timely reminder that success is often a result of perseverance and continuous learning.

    I'm excited to hear the stories you have to share and look forward to witnessing the big things you'll accomplish this year. Your enthusiasm is contagious, and I'm sure your audience(including me) are eager to join you on this journey.

    Best wishes for a fantastic ride in 2025, and I'm excited to stay in touch!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

𝙇𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝘽𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡

Birthday Girl🎉

A NEW MONTH, A NEW OPPORTUNITY