OUR TIME
Do you ever feel like you're running out of time or running on borrowed time?
Like you're on a pedestal set for you by no one but yourself?
I always feel this way and deep down I know I'm still so young if I'm to say so myself but I feel as though I've already lost ai much time and the time I have left isn't enough. The amount of times I feel this way these days is on the high side.
Some of us feel as though our time keeps slipping through our fingers without us really doing or achieving the things we want or plan to and we're often scared that our time will be up and we'll find out we've still not achieved them.
I've been discussing this particular topic my best friend recently and she keeps telling me that I've got time and that there's no rush. I know. Easier said than done, right?
Apart from the pedestal the society has put us on, we put ourselves on an equally tiring and excruciating track if not more. I've come to understand that we all have different places.
It may sound cliche but God has a unique plan for me and for you and by uniaue, this means that no two plans are the same. So, if we put ourselves on the same place as others and are always thinking of how to be like others, are we not then trying to plan our lives apart from God's plan for us?
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying we should fold our hands and do nothing. Definitely not. We absolutely should make good use of our youth, work toward achieving valid dreams and goals with all that we've got but admist all of that, we should find time to put our feet up and rest once in a while so we do t break down.
Never forget that you are the only copy of YOU in the world and that God's plans for you are beautiful. He has plans to prosper you, plans to give you a hope and to give you a future.
Till we talk again.
Yours Always,
Ogbonnia H.D
P.S: this piece is for people who actually have dreams and ambitions and are working towards them. It's not enough to just have dreams, if you're not working towards it, you actually, really don't have time.
Peace! 🕊️
Comments
Post a Comment