Birthday Girlπ
Other people are doing birthday vlog, me it's birthday blog I want to do ( read that again, just in case).
it's not like I want to fight with you people or anything o but Aunty! comot eye small nau haba.
I'm planning on not disappearing again. I'll try (emphasis on try).
Anyways, I'm going to be telling you guys the very interesting or uneventful story of how my birthday went! ( depends on how the story goes)
sooooo, I broke my fast with my first meal which was around 8:30am and don't even be expecting one kind food like that, my dears, I ate a very sweet beans like this with one beautiful plate of garri and better sugar to accompany it and I know some of you are going to say "broke fast by 8:30 keh? which kind yeye fasting is that?" shebi you will sha calm down and let me finish abi you want to fight? I started fasting from the night before being the 24th night so I think it's enough abi( if you say no, please, come and tell me if I killed anybody). Fun fact though, I fell ill like three days prior to my birthday and it was like the sickness just rented out room and parlor in my body and refused to shake! see me, a day to my birthday shaking like a leaf, lying in bed like a log and bundled up like a lettuce wrap. That's when I said ahhhh " it's not true o! I can't be sick on the day I celebrate my new year o ah ah, you lie! because what exactly is going onnnn (inserts British accent). Guys, it was wild!
Anyways, I'm happy to inform that on my byday(birthday), I was jumping up and down in the joy of the Lord. Jesus - 10 , Satan - 0 upon 0.
After my breakfast, I received the other type of breakfast because I found myself like in a trance, washing plates and pots on my birthday! (So fun right?) After that, I was just basically doing nothing until I had a visitor over and my mom and brother came home with the cake and you might think "Oh! this is it" so sorry to deflate the tyre of your bicycle but no, I entered the kitchen and started preparing my own birthday meal because God is good all the time and by the time I was done, it was around 7:40pm or thereabout and I was exhausted. My family came together, prayed for me, sang the birthday song, cut the birthday cake and that was it! I honestly didn't feel any different from every other day in case you were wondering.
So that's how the story finished.
What? Ohhh you were waiting for the fun part? That was the fun part dears. Please, come and be going.
Till next time,
Peace.
Yours always,
Ogbonnia H.D
P.S: I have an interesting gist for you. Are you interested?
P.SS: just to remind you that, again, this piece is unedited. Apologizing in advance for any typos or grammatical errors.
Sorry guys, I don't know what's going on with the comments but it'll be sorted out soon. Thank you. ❤️
ReplyDeleteThis is wonderful ❤️. Meanwhile,Delight where is my own cake? I want to use it to break my own fastπ
ReplyDeleteKene, Please, go to the nearest pastry shop. You'll find your cake there. π ❤️
DeleteThis is wonderful ❤️. Meanwhile,Delight where is my own cake? I want to use it to break my own fastπ
ReplyDeleteOf course, I am proud of your steps, girl...and (your writing). Don't be pre-birthday sick again π
ReplyDeleteThank you so much.
DeleteI won't be sick again. ❤️
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete