Issues of Life


Did you know that... Minding your own business is an art? 

Hi my loves, it's been a minute (more like decades). I've missed you! Have you missed me?
Well, I'm back now and I'm here for you. I won't make a promise never to disappear again because I might break it (you never know). 

As I said earlier, minding your business is a gift, a very important treasure. Many of us , yes you dear, you need to learn to drink water and mind that your business, mind it well. (I'm just saying).

Anywayyyyyyy, coming to what I wanted to actually talk about today. 
Have you ever felt so tired of everything? 
So pissed off at everyone?
And about to give up?
If you've felt that way ever or you're feeling that way right now, I've been there so I know how it feels. 
There was this week in January, I barely had two hours of sleep the whole week combined as in for seven days I only got probably 20 minutes of sleep on somedays and on others, I didn't sleep at all. I'm actually creating this post while pulling an all nighter (as per bat) but that week was actually terrible. I was walking, working, going for classes and performing every other activity I was supposed to but it wasn't me doing those things, I was numb because my body had already checked out (absent ma). At the end of the week, my system just shut down for some hours but the thing is, so many times, we might be swamped with work, we might be in disturbing situations and suddenly we feel like life makes no sense. 
As a writer, I think the tendency to get depressed is higher than normal (this is for me) but this is what I do on these days:
I pray (definitely) even if I don't feel like it.
I smile even more than I do on normal days so people don't begin to ask me questions (my energy has low battery)
And thennnnnnn, I mind my business dears! Your own business is already enough headache for you to be carrying someone else's on your head! 
I'll sha stop here today, I'll catch up with you another time and soon. Bye for now cupcakes. 
Love you always,
Ogbonnia H.D.

P.S: do you have anything in particular you'd like me to write on or share my experience about? Tell me down in the comments and as God gives me grace, I'll address them.

P.SS: I think some time I should probably tell you about the crushes I've had and how I've handled them because I mean, what else can I do except handle it? (Random thought).

P.SSS: Forgive me for any typos you might find. This wasn't edited. 

Comments

  1. RelatableπŸ™‚
    Tell us about 'em crushes thoπŸ‘€

    ReplyDelete
  2. First to Comment..
    We've always been in those situation where nothing makes sense.
    No purpose and vibe to keep going.
    What one should never do is give up.
    It only gets better, Shout out to all those who are mentally drained out.

    It only gets better kings and queens

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have a best friend?
    Talk about them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very beautiful piece.❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice story, Delight. Yeah, minding one's business can't be overemphasized. πŸ™Œ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful piece...intriguing thoughts πŸ’―

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

π™‡π™žπ™©π™©π™‘π™š π˜½π™‘π™–π™˜π™  π™‚π™žπ™§π™‘

Birthday GirlπŸŽ‰

A NEW MONTH, A NEW OPPORTUNITY