Diary of a last girl child 1
Before I begin, I'll ask for your permission to speak freely. Thank you. ( I assume you've granted me the permission).
The kind of errands they'll make you run as a last child is not beans o and there are some in particular that annoy me to the core like, for real.
I was on my own jeje (peacefully) in the living room when my sister came downstairs and into the living room with garri and said she wanted to soak it. Did I mention that I was peacefully on my own? Ok, just checking. I told her to go ahead ahead afterall, no be her drinking? ( Is she not the one drinking it?) She now told me, me that was downstairs, to go upstairs to the same room she came from, and get her milk for her. In my mind I was like " what is all this one again? " but I just went like the good person I am and got it for her. People of God, as I was coming down the stairs, she just looked at me and asked " did you get water? " Men and brethren, how am I supposed to know that someone that wanted to soak garri, carried garri, brought plate, took spoon and did not bring water? And besides, she didn't say it when I was going the first time o and I told her this but what can I do? She was just looking at me like " do you expect me to stand up from here to get it myself?" Like it's a sin if she does. Dears, I had to go again and get the water for her and to my highest expectation, she told me that one wouldn't be enough that I should go and get another but I'm a smart girl nauuu, ah ah what do you take me for? I've been going on these errands for years and I already brought two ahead of time (boss!).
Last children shaa dey try abeg. We dey try gan! ππ(Last children need to be praised, we are awesome!).
Ogbonnia H. D
P.S: I'll gist you guys of my tales another time. Feel free to tell me about yours too.
I hope you enjoyed this piece. Peace! π
(Oh, and there's a rhymeπ).
I hope you smile a little. ❤️
ReplyDeleteYass, I did❤️
DeleteWell, E no easy oo..
ReplyDeleteI suffered the most from my elder brother.. That Guy is hell Mehn..
He blames me for taking the "last Born" petting from him and he'd intervally send me on errands that just doesn't make any sense.. The one that off me is that he told me to go get him his Juice from the fridge (Before i forget, I was jejely on my own too).. So I went and got it for him, He felt it and told me to go and drop it, that he just wanted to check if it's cold enough, I returned it and came back to watch film jejely for myself, The nigga told me that he can't hold his appetite, that I should go back, shake it, put it back, Count 1 - 60 before I bring it backπππ.. I still had to go back again and bring Tumbler
Whattttt??? This one is pure witchcraft ooo. ππ The worst part is that we are always jejely on our own. π
DeleteThank you very much for sharing. ❤️
Our last born dey suffer him own small small tooπ.
ReplyDeleteBut being a first child is stressful too, so many responsibilities. You have to be the model child(wahalaπ). Any small thing you'll hear "you're the first child, your siblings look up to you, they pick whatever you do, whether good or bad." Wahala no plenty bayii?π
I'm sure you're among the people making him suffer small small.π Wahala indeed .ππ
DeleteThank you very much.❤️